NOTE (By a soul):
An invitation to join the 2020 March for Life from one of the many pro-life organizations that will be participating.
On Friday, January 24 pro-life women, men, and children from all over the world will gather together in Washington D.C. and march on behalf of the close to one million babies who are at risk of losing their lives in abortions this year.
Can you come join me? Our staff and representatives from our affiliated network of pregnancy centers will be carrying Pro Abundant Life signs and declaring to Washington that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection.
Even if you can’t come to the march, I’d love for you to join us in praying and fasting as we approach the 47th anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
Would you join us in praying that God would:
* Renew our passion for protecting and nurturing innocent human life.
* Increase our compassion for those who are considering abortion and bring healing to those who regret their past participation in abortion.
* Stir the hearts of believers, beginning this Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (January 19th) to speak up for those who have no voice and protect those who are being led to the slaughter.
If you are in the D.C. area or travelling here for the March for Life, please join me! Here are the places where you will find Care Net staff during the week’s special events:
* We will have a table in the exhibit halls of the March For Life Conference and the National Pro-Life Summit. Drop by and grab some free Pro Abundant Life swag!
* Care Net staff will be stationed at multiple locations around the National Mall to give away free Pro Abundant Life signs to carry in the march. You can find them right outside the Smithsonian Metro stop, in front of the Federal Triangle Metro Station, and scattered around other parts of the National Mall. They will begin handing out signs at 9:00am.
If you cannot come to the march, be sure to visit our Facebook page. We will be recording live videos throughout the event and sharing them there. You can visit our page here: https://www.facebook.com/carenet/
Please let your friends and family know about this event as well. I would love to have them join us in person or in prayer. As Scripture says, the prayers of righteous men and women accomplish much!
Hope to see you next Friday!
Director of Marketing and Communication
For more information on scheduled events, please also visit the Priests for Life website: https://www.priestsforlife.org/marchforlife/index.aspx
Reasons To Choose Life For Your Unborn Baby – Be Pro-Life
Our Lady – Mary – Speaks To The Mother Of An Aborted Child