December 12, 2022
Blessings beloved ones,
I need to make a correction to one of the religious images mentioned in the November 29, 2022 message of Saint Gabriel Archangel to Lorena.
One of the religious images was translated as the “Stop sign”. However, a more accurate translation is the “Stopper sign” or “Shield of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ“. This is a very specific image of the Most Sacred Heart related to the story of a young Roman soldier who was protected while wearing the shield in battle defending the pope. I have provided more information below.
Meanwhile, here is the image to download that has the best translation for the words of the shield. I cannot find a better translation in English.
If you would like to purchase a very nice representation of the image as a door shield, here is one through the online shop, Direct From Lourdes (global shipping).
Finally, I will update my Essential End Times (Refuge) sticker collection on Zazzle for those who are interested in purchasing it as a sticker. It should be updated and available later on today with the Stopper sign / Shield image.
I’m sorry for any confusion. Thank you for understanding.
ORIGIN OF THE STOPPER SIGN OR SHIELD OF THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS
Among the various representations of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, one stands out for the miraculous circumstance in which it became famous in the eyes of the Catholic world. It is about the “Stop!”, A piece of cloth where the figure of the divine Heart revealed to Saint Margaret Mary is painted or bordered, framed by the phrase: “Stop, the Heart of Jesus is with me!”
The origin of this pious object is attached to a case of supernatural protection with which a young Roman was favored, who enlisted as a pontifical zouave to defend the Papacy in the Italian unification wars of the s. XIX. Before leaving, his mother hung a piece of cloth around his neck on which he had embroidered the Heart of Jesus with the cross, the crown of thorns and the flames, just as he was seen in ecstasy by the visionary of Paray -le-Monial.
Armed with that singular shield that his mother’s request forged for him, the young combatant launched himself with boldness and courage in hard-fought and bloody battles. During one of those confrontations, when the enemy bullets were causing great havoc in the papal ranks, one of them hit the heroic boy square in the chest, remaining stuck in the image of the Heart of Jesus that hung from his neck.
Upon learning of this fact, Pope Pius IX granted a special blessing to all the scapulars made according to the model made by that affectionate Christian mother.
FOR MORE INFORMATION (translated from Spanish to English):
Note, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, asked Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque to have the image of His Most Sacred Heart reproduced, so that all those who wanted to honor him could put it in their homes, and He also asked her to make others smaller to carry on their person. The Stopper Sign (or Shield) is an emblem with the image of the Most Sacred Heart and the motto: “Stop, the Heart of Jesus is with me! Your Kingdom come to us! ” and it is a powerful protection available to us against the dangers we face every day.
THE PROMISES OF JESUS TO DEVOTEES OF HIS MOST SACRED HEART
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state.
- I will bring peace to their families and bring the divided families together.
- I will console them in all their afflictions.
- I will be their safe haven in life and especially in death.
- I will spread the most abundant blessings over all their endeavors.
- Sinners will find in my Heart the infinite source of mercy.
- Lukewarm souls will become fervent.
- Fervent souls will rise rapidly to great perfection.
- I will bless the houses where the image of my Heart will be exposed and honored.
- I will give priests the gift of moving the most hardened hearts.
- People who propagate this devotion will have their name written in my Heart and it will never be canceled.
- To all those who will communicate (Holy Communion) for 9 consecutive months on the first Friday of each month, I promise the grace of the final perseverance upon death.